This product is available in the following flavours:
Whey protein is currently, and has been for many years now, the most popular sports supplement in the entire world. Contrary to what some believe, not all whey proteins are created equally, and not all whey isolates are created equally. All natural grass-fed New Zealand whey isolate is simply the highest quality whey protein isolate on the market and far superior in virtually every way.
Grass-fed New Zealand whey protein isolate is a form of undenatured whey protein isolate that has been derived from cows located in New Zealand, that have been allowed to roam freely and to graze on natural lush green New Zealand grass. Whey protein isolate of any form, is a form of whey protein that has undergone additional filtration and processing, resulting in a much purer form of protein, meaning that the user gets more protein per serving. Whey protein is a natural derivative of cow’s milk that occurs when milk separates and turns into cheese. As it is an isolate however, you get more protein per serving. Most whey protein concentrate supplements provide around 80% protein per serving, with the remaining 20% being made up of fats and carbohydrates. Whey isolate however, removes more fats and carbohydrates, so you get a protein that provides around 95% protein per serving. The fact that it comes from grass-fed cattle means that it is much better quality.
Health Canada Recommended Dose (powder): Adults: Take 1 scoop 3 times per day. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of your beverage of choice immediately before consumption. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Whey isolate supplements in general, are considered to be more beneficial than whey concentrate supplements, because they provide more protein per serving. However, grass-fed New Zealand whey isolate, is far superior, simply because the cows are free from harmful ingredients, and are allowed to feed on a much healthier and more nutritious food source I.E natural green grass in the wild.
Medicinal Ingredients (per scoop): Whey protein isolate ( Bos taurus – Milk) … 28 Grams (94% protein)
As it is an isolate, you will benefit from much more protein per serving, as users will receive around 95%, sometimes more, pure protein per serving. The more protein you get per serving, the more profound the benefits will be.
As mentioned, protein is the most vital macronutrient for when it comes to muscle growth and repair, as without it, protein synthesis wouldn’t be possible, which means that we wouldn’t be able to synthesize new muscle proteins. After we exercise, our damaged muscles need rebuilding and repairing, as that is when we grow. We need quality proteins and amino acids for this to occur however, and as whey isolate provides more protein per serving, we can build better quality muscle in larger quantities.
After exercising, the muscles are primed in such a way as they can absorb more nutrients than they would in a rested state, and not only that, but they need certain nutrients in order to kick-start the recovery process. Whey protein is absorbed extremely quickly, so it can make its way into the bloodstream faster and be delivered to the awaiting muscle cells, where it can help the post-workout recovery process to begin almost immediately.
Most whey proteins come from cattle that are fed on grains that have been treated with chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers. Obviously these chemicals are not very healthy, and they can affect the quality of the milk the cows produce. On top of that, cows are often injected with hormones which can also harm the quality of the milk. Grass-Fed New Zealand cattle however, graze on lush green grass in the New Zealand countryside, and are all natural and free from hormones and various chemicals. The healthier and happier the cows, the better the quality the milk, which means the better quality the protein.